Monday, May 15, 2017

Returning to blogging

Hi friends, I'm returning from a break from blogging.  I had some trouble accessing my blog from my mobile device so I didn't have many opportunities to write.

I think the tone of my entries has really changed, and I don't even really talk that much about medicine as I used to.  I guess I'm just so consumed psychologically by residency and constantly pushing my body to its limits that I don't have much creativity or will to write more enlightening entries. It really is my goal to shed more light on what doctors do and describe my day and the many times I've saved lives, and I hope to be at that point again.

Residency is hard and many things that happen can be demoralizing.  I'm still learning to cope with it. I do feel like I'm weathering a very long storm.  People tell me things will get better, so I'm a bit hopeful still.

No comments:

Post a Comment