Monday, October 22, 2018

I wonder where I go from here.  I feel like I've found a path in a dark forest and I'm wandering along it.  A little less lost.

I have a friend who I think might be doing worse than me. I talk to them a few times a week and I don't know how to help them.  Nothing I say really helps them. I recommended professional help but I don't think they've had the time for it. 

I've also been feeling nostalgic. Not even for very far back but thinking about being at home with family the past few years.  It feels like the periods between time off get longer and longer. I just want that peace again.

I read some quote the other day that says not to let words control how you feel, because then that means people are controlling you. It makes sense.  I think now I only stay affected for a long time about 25% of how much I previously used to.  I dread everyday of work and the people around me echo what I feel from time to time.

I really just want to get away from here.  Thank you everyone who is still reading my entries. I feel like a lot of you are the stars at night, out there providing light and guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment