Thursday, April 12, 2018

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still posting. I know what it often means when people suddenly disappear.

I went through another low week recently, with the same feeling that I'm trying to stay above water.  I'm considering a leave of absence to regroup and re-evaluate my life but I'm not sure what implications that would have.

I feel like most people who supported me got busy again but I think they're still out there. 

So much more to write about but sign out is soon

3 comments:

  1. We're still out here. Do you have a mentor that you can speak to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I began a journal for Bella on my blog. I think I'll begin a different one. I'll let you know what it. Is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi been following your blogs for few years now and I'm reading your blog! Hope you find the courage to carry on and remember your health (physical and mental) comes first above anything else.

    ReplyDelete