Saturday, August 15, 2015

like fresh water in the desert

Life is so much better today.  I didn't think I was going to make it through yesterday without an episode of syncope or getting sick again.  I'm feeling so much better and feel more like pre-intern year me, even if it's just for a while.

I've been trying everything to feel my best for the next day: melatonin to help me get to sleep faster, going to bed at 9pm, titrating caffeine to effect..but I guess it's just getting harder to manage as I get older.  Something like that.

Time to study for some ITEs and figure out how I'm going to study for Step 3.

Also, thank you for your comments, readers.   I'm happy I've got some dedicated readers to interact with.

cheers

1 comment:

  1. Been reading and just wanted to know if it is ok to pray for you. Please don't forget: if a person can't take care of themselves, and form relationships with their family and friends, they're not going to do a good job of taking care of others. The strength and support you get from those sources is going to help you in the long road ahead.

    ReplyDelete