Thursday, May 28, 2015

I graduated!

Hey readers,

This is my first entry as a medical doctor.  I'm more than thrilled, happy, and relieved that I made it through the trials of medical school.  For a few months I debated what I was going to do with this blog:  link to a new blog dedicated to everything in residency, or keep writing here.

I've decided to keep writing in this blog because of you all.  All of you have helped me grow my blog and so many of you have left encouraging comments as well as compliments for the advice I've provided.

Part of being a doctor is being there for those who need advice in their training so I'll keep this blog active and keep writing in it.  I'll be sure to share some of my memories in the next few entries.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment