Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The ultimate 2-item Step 1 prep

Just about my entire class and I used First Aid and UWworld for Step 1.  I ended up landing in the range I wanted after a lot of hard work with just those two. 
I'm happy with my score, which is an awesome feeling. 

My advice is just to just do FA and UWorld as much as you can everyday and to learn both of those as well as you can.  I can't talk about my testing experience, but I felt like I was well-prepared. 

Don't get overwhelmed with additional study materials, but supplement your learning with brief online searches regarding pharmacology, blood supply, and pathology images (micro and gross).  

Don't feel bad if you have a rough block, there's no way to know absolutely everything you'll be tested on in such an exam like this.

You'll get your results back aftee 3-4 weeks of waiting. Relax as much as you can after that test.
That's all there is to it, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment