Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I've been planning for the past few days to just change my mindset.  Especially if I am going to get through this.  I think the change has to come from within.  I've been too nervous to talk to people at work and I'm not sure if they could even change anything for me.

Lately, feeling so stressed and anxious that I throw up or feel like I can't breathe is overwhelming.  I don't want to continue like that.

My family already is saying they don't like what I have to go through and they don't like what residency is doing to me.  I don't like telling them what I go through because it hurts them seeing someone like me get hurt by the training process that doesn't need to be this way.

I remember reading some quote that being scared is the only time you can be brave.  I just don't know what to do.  I just have to force myself to not feel intimidated by people and events. 

1 comment:

  1. Please get help, and talk to someone and get meds. You can't just will yourself through this... You would never tell a patient to just push through appendicitis when they need an appendectomy, and my friend, this really is no different. Please!!

    ReplyDelete