Tuesday, October 7, 2014

starting on the residency interview trail/NRMP outcomes

All my hard work has been paying off.  My first interview is soon and I've been so fortunate to have been offered so many interviews already.

I've never been so excited in medical school, and it's a great feeling that all the physical harm I've done to my body being a medical student (48+ hour days with little to no food/water/bathroom breaks) is amounting to something.

If everything goes without a hitch, I'll match into my specialty since the NRMP charting outcomes for my specialty indicate I have a pretty good chance with my Step score and number of interviews.

I just have to interview well and and rank wisely.

Here are the NRMP match outcomes:

http://www.nrmp.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Charting-Outcomes-2014-Final.pdf

3 comments:

  1. Crossing fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging about Cheap Nursing Scrubs.

    ReplyDelete