Friday, April 22, 2011

Still Alive!

Hey readers,

It looks like it's been since August that I've really made any entries on here. I've been terribly busy with medical school, and the amount of growth that has occurred has been awesome. It's been a great journey so far from learning about peroxisomes to how to treat meningitis. I'm so glad basic sciences is becoming much more clinically relevant, if we had another unit on molecular aspects of DNA I'd probably go supernuts.

Anyway, my first semester which ended all the way back in December/the Stone Age went pretty well; it was just really intense to say the least. Now it's almost May and we've been covering tons of stuff on how to treat bacterial infections along with the knowledge overload of antibiotics.

Over the past 8 months, there hasn't been much else that served as more of a reminder of how to balance your life in medical school, and I'll take a few more entries to share my thoughts with you guys. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment